Arenal Volcano & RainForest
A scenic drive around the largest lake in Costa Rica will take you to lovely mountains and colorful countryside at the bottom of this active volcano. Feel part of the jungle walking through the rainforest at El Silencio Private Reserve at the base of the Arenal volcano and enjoy one of the best areas to see wildlife. Enjoy a delicious lunch near the majestic Arenal Volcano.
This fascinating day will be topped by a visit to thermal mineral hot springs where not only your mind but also your body will be rejuvenated and relaxed by the minerals. These volcanic waters are famous for the therapeutic properties to treat arthritis, obesity, skin allergies and stress.
Age & Equipment
- Minimum age: no minimum age
- Suggested fitness level: moderate – agility and flexibility
- Swimsuit, rain gear, hiking boots, sandals, water shoes, sunscreen lotion, hat, insect repellent, camera, binoculars and money (for gratuities and incidentals)
Cost per person:
- $ 195 with 4 people minimum
- $ 230 with 3 people minimum
- $ 240 with 2 people minimum